Todd Weisse is the Head Coach of The Williamsburg Track Club . His credentials and training include:
- Level 3 USAT&F (USA Track & Field) Certification in Sprints and Hurdles.
- IAAF (International Association of Athletics Federations) Academy Diploma in Sprints and Hurdles.
- Level 2 USAT&F Certification in Youth Coaching.
- USTFCCCA (United States Track & Field Cross Country Coaches Association), The Track and Field Academy, Specialty Certification in Sprints/Hurdles/Relays.
- RRCA (Road Runners Club of America) Certification.
- Listed on the USAT&F Registered Coaches Program. The USATF Registered Coaches Program was conceived to establish a set of standards for all coaches affiliated with USA Track & Field. The program involves a four-pronged process, which results in a published list of coaches who have demonstrated the ethics, honesty and trustworthiness necessary for endorsement by the national governing body. The centerpiece of the process is a comprehensive Code of Conduct which focuses on only the highest ethical and honorable standards. (Link: http://www.usatf.org/Resources-for—/Coaches/Coaches-Registry/Coaches-Registry.aspx)
- Director of Operations, Columbia University Track & Field/Cross Country Program, 2009-present.